Monday, December 28, 2009

I Think I Can, I Think I Can-sold!

"Choo Choo" watercolor (4" x 91/2")
SOLD

The best part about daily painting is that you find yourself doing subject matters that previously may not have been "first priority"...what great exercises these are, yet all the while creating little gems. This started out as an inspiration from a TV program...technology today is marvelous...hit that pause button on the DVR...whip out the camera and snap...look over to your very supportive and patient family and say "Thanks". Interestingly enough, throughout this little painting I kept chanting the line from the well known children's book, The Little Engine That Could, ...."I Think I Can, I Think I Can"...and well I think it helped. Maybe today you will find yourself in a place needing those words...well, I encourage you to just say them..."I Think Can, I Think I Can"