Monday, December 21, 2009

My Friend Stacy - sold!


"Spring Flowers" watercolor (9" x 6")
SOLD

I have a friend, her name is Stacy, and today's posting is for her. Stacy is one of the few people in my life that has actually witnessed the incredible transformation that God has performed in me, which in itself doesn't make her the beautiful person that she is....but that she has invariably and reliantly always been there for me. Her presence has always been this beautifully whisper of a woman, waiting on the outskirts...allowing me to be me...yet all the while ready for the open arms or encouraging word. She is a fun and delightful person, that has not once "related to me in the old"....she has always seen me for who I am in that moment, all the while loving and accepting me. I am so thankful to have Stacy in my life...she is that dear friend waiting patiently for you at the train station...exuberantly waving from a distance while carrying beautiful spring flowers as a token of her love.