Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Title the Untitled #1

"Untitled #1" - now titled "Serenity"
watercolor (10" x 14")
available


Announcing a new feature for J Hill Paintings Daily Blog- once a month I will post an "Untitled" painting....and all of you out there in Blogville...get to make suggestions for its new title! The winning title and person suggesting it will be announced in the following month's Newsletter....Oh yea, did I mention I will be putting out a monthly Newsletter?

The J Hill Paintings Newsletter will have many great features including "Painting of the Month" (usually a larger sized painting), "Art Factoids" (this month's lil' tidbit is on Rodin), "News/Events", "Announcement of Winners" (for monthly drawings and Best Title for the Untitled), and my favorite...each month I will also "Highlight a Charitable Organization". In addition, the Newsletter will have exclusive offers or discounts for registrants only. So if you are interested, please sign up in the box in the upper right corner of my blog. The February addition should be released any day now!

Don't forget to title this month's "Untitled"....can't wait to hear what you all come up with!