Thursday, April 15, 2010

I choose... -sold!

"Colorado Bridge II"
watercolor   (4" x 9")
SOLD

Here in the U.S., there is a saying that goes something like this: "Death and taxes...the only two things you can be sure of (or that you have to do)".  April 15th is tax day. Ughh.......Well for today, yes I have to file my income taxes....but I have a choice in how I "file" my day.  Today I choose to be thankful that we have an income to be taxed on.  Today I choose to love instead of just tolerate.  Today I choose to wait....wait patiently in the line at the post office.  Today I choose to forgive and forget...yet remember how the Lord has forgiven me.  Today I choose to say yes...even if I am tired, frustrated, and thick in my "control issue".  Today I choose to find the humor in the little things.  Today I choose to find God in the big things.  Today I choose to find the joy in the fact that I have a choice.