Thursday, June 17, 2010

Little Moment #3

"Little Moment #3"
watercolor (6" x 6")
mounted on Archival museum board, UV and Archival varnish coated.
Display easel included.
Available at Segil Fine Art Gallery

Another one from my "Little Moments" series.  These have been so much fun from start to finish!  Speaking of fun, summer has officially begun in our house.  This summer, I am on a quest to get more in tune with my "inner child". So today our daughter and I went for a hike, we tromped in the river, splashed a lot, and caught a frog together! Now isn't that what kids do...have fun? Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings (like if the frog is still alive) and how I can be more kid-like.

And a little reminder: Each "Little Moment" comes with their own little easel. No framing and no wall space needed. How cool is that?