Monday, June 28, 2010

Little Moment #6 -SOLD!

"Little Moment #6"
watercolor (6" x 6")
Painting on Arches paper mounted on archival museum board, 
UV and archival varnish coated. Display easel included.
SOLD (commission)


 There are days when I love what I do, and then there are days that I not only love what I do, but actually feel blessed and honored to do what I do.  This was one of those latter days. Today is Julie and Joe's two year wedding anniversary.  I do not know Julie or Joe....but I was honored to do an "I Do" wedding commission for them.  After being invited to look at their wedding photos and then painting the above piece,  I really got a feel for them.  They are an active couple.  They love the outdoors. They are a "no frills" kind of people...its about the time spent, memories made, and the relationships made. They love being together.  He "gets" her. She adores him. He loves her, She needs him. They have the kind of relationship that states "we are meant to be together". 
They are best friends.
Happy Anniversary Julie and Joe!