Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little Moments- SOLD!

"Little Moment #2"
watercolor (6" x 6")
mounted on Archival museum board, UV and Archival varnish coated.
Display easel included.
Available at Segil Fine Art Gallery
SOLD

So many exciting things going on...the radio interview (listen to it by clicking on photo in upper right corner of blog)...and now a new series to reveal.  I have discovered a new way for my collectors to enjoy my work.  I paint these little gems (6" x 6" paintings) on my usual Arches paper, which are mounted on archival museum boards, then they are UV and element protected under an archival varnish. These fabulous little panels then can be plopped into a glassless frame or very elegantly displayed on a small table top easel.  I am so thrilled about this, that I am offering a free display easel with each "Little Moment" Painting purchased. I included a photo of  "I Got This" (which has been renamed "Little Moment #1) with the display easel which is included with each order.

"Little Moment #1"
watercolor (6" x 6")
mounted on Archival museum board, UV and Archival varnish coated.
Display easel included.
$150 (free shipping in US)