Sunday, August 29, 2010

Which Dinghy is Yours?

"Little 'Scape #11"
watercolor (5" x 7")
Painting on Arches paper mounted on archival museum board,
UV and archival varnish coated. Display easel included.
$150 (free shipping in US)

OK...no talk of snakes today...actually I can promise you all, I will probably never write about rattle snakes again...did I mention it was HUGE!! OK that truly is it for the snake topic. Except to say...nothing like a brush with death to put you on your heels and see how fortunate your life is.  As my husband says "God must have a big plan for you"...I agree, He must. And everyday, I see a little bit of it unfold, however still not sure where exactly He is taking me...but isn't that half the fun of it? It's like jumping in one of those dinghy boats in today's painting, He is at the helm mastering the tides and shoreline..taking me just where I need to be...I am just along for the ride.  I jumped into the orange boat, which one are you jumping into?