Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saving Grace

"Little Moment #26"
(PAINTING OF THE MONTH)
watercolor (6 "x 6")
Painting on Arches paper mounted on archival museum board,
UV and archival varnish coated. Display easel included.

Well it's official, the season is close upon us....not to scare you all...but it really is coming soon.  I have a confession, even though I have started doing a few Christmas paintings..I really am not one of those people who are totally prepared for the holidays (you know who you are). I am lucky if I get Christmas cards in the mail, some years it just doesn't happen (and each year that happens I am OK with it..total growth on my part...but I digress)...and decorating the house...well, yea, that seems to get done later and later ever year (and I am OK with that too...another digression, sorry).  All that to say...regardless how I am ... you can get a head start on your holiday shopping: J Hill Paintings is offering Holiday Specials with all kinds of gift ideas and price ranges. Be sure to sign up here to receive the special email going out in the next week or so. And no worries...if you are that last minute holiday shopper (like me)...J Hill Paintings may just be your saving grace this year.