Thursday, December 2, 2010

'Tis the Season

"Ellie"
watercolor (5" x 5")
available


Tis the Season...for the many holiday art shows.  I am pleased to say, that once again this year,  I am participating in the Segil Fine Art Holiday Small Works Show.  The other day, I dropped off my work and was entirely impressed by the vastness and quality of work this year.  If you are in the area...I highly recommend visiting the gallery.  More than that...this Saturday evening is the Artists' Reception (with wine and hors d'oeuvres) it is always a hoppin' venue.

You are invited:

Segil Fine Art
Eighth Annual Holiday Small Works Show
December 4 -31, 2010

Reception for the Artists
Saturday, December 4th 2010
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM

110 West Lime Avenue
Old Town Monrovia, Ca 91016 
626.358.5563
www.SegilFineArt.com