Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Early Morning Commute

 "Early Morning Commute"
watercolor (9.5" x 9.5")
$350


I remember those days in my previous life...rushing out the door to beat traffic...hunkering down into the one hour commute going east through downtown ...this was my old academic science life (before I found my purpose and passion.... did you all know I have a PhD in Microbiology and Molecular Biology...ran a million dollar research program, and taught at USC School of Medicine?). Anyway, this was a common scene for me...and still to this day, when we take a road trip and depart early in the morning hours...I still get that anxious feeling...have to beat the sun rising in the east.

P.S. If you are curious about me, my past and how I got to be an artist....listen to this interview by Gene Gee.