Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peaceful Canal- Sold!

"Peaceful Canal"
watercolor (12" x 16")
SOLD

I have been doing a bit of exploring lately in my painting...well in actuality, stretching myself out of my comfort zone. I have shunned the usual "go to" colors...and dabbled in the the ones that I don't very much like on their own (i.e. remember the cad red light issue).  Well, in this exploration I have learned a very valuable lesson: Alone it may not be much, but together they all sing. 
This is a fabulous lesson to take into other parts of my life....


 Interested in learning more about the inspiration for the Painting of the Month, hear about upcoming shows, get a little "art factoid", or the most important thing, see if you are a Blog winner for best "Titled the Untitled" or next 100th commenter? then make sure you are receiving my free newsletter. Click here to sign up.
The next one will be sent out in the next or so!