Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Title the Untitled #10- Sold!

"Untitled #10"
watercolor (6" x 6")
SOLD

 This is the third in my interior church series. 
I really enjoyed the warmer color palette and capturing the sunlight in each of these works. 
Today's piece is untitled, so please help me to title it.  

The best title (as deemed by a round of esteemed judges...my husband and daughter) will receive a set of J Hill Paintings note cards.
The winner, along with  the "random commenter" winner, will be announced in my email newsletter (that will be coming out any day now).

Click here to sign up for the monthly J Hill Paintings Newsletter.

Today's painting is available as a "Little Moment".
Painting is on Arches paper mounted on archival museum board,
UV and archival varnish coated. Display easel included.