Monday, May 9, 2011

Dinner Time in Little Whale Cove

"Dinner Time in Little Whale Cove"
watercolor (11" x 30")
available at The Silver Heron Gallery

When I took my artist retreat in March (painting for the solo show up at Depoe Bay)...every evening I would take walk to Little Whale Cove, and there was two resident geese always feeding in the stream runoff into the cove.  Once I was walking across the little cove, I had to pass these geese, they were acting very territorial and anxious.  Well, when I returned less than a month later to do the show opening, these two geese now had 5 baby goslings in tow!!! ohh so cute!! That's why they were acting that way on my first visit.  I love being a witness to life, they were protecting their babies somewhere.

I am very pleased to share that The Silver Heron Gallery Solo show has opened with a fabulous start, lots of red dots and commissions. 
Yaye!!