Thursday, May 5, 2011

Farm Life

"Farm Life"
watercolor (12" x 12")

I am a city girl, well to be real, I am not a city girl, I am actually a sub-urban girl.  I have always lived in the 'burbs, on the outskirts of the big city Los Angeles. But I have to admit, there has always been a pull for me to a simpler life, a quieter life. And our daughter just yearns for a farm and ranch full of every animal possible...me? I just would love a horse or two? maybe a cow to gaze at grazing off in the distance...but no work, thank you very much. Our daughter...she would have it all, muck, mud, early hours, hard labor, and every animal imaginable around her.  Maybe someday she will get her "Farm Life"

Today's painting is on Arches paper mounted on archival museum board,
UV and archival varnish coated. Display easel included. Free shipping.
$500