Thursday, May 10, 2012

Save the Date...."Clear Vision" Show

"Confliction"
watercolor (14" x 20")

I am very thrilled to announce that my work 
will now also be represented by 
The Michael Humphries Gallery. 
A lovely local gallery here in La Canada Flintridge, Ca.
Currently, they have a large selection of my cityscapes...
pop on over to see them and all the other wonderful art they have.

And to celebrate this wonderful association with The Michael Humphries Gallery,
I personally invite you to my next gallery show:


"Clear Visions" 
an intriguing exhibition of fine art 
capturing the beauty and drama of the sea 
and nautical elements

Julie Hill- watercolor paintings
Jeffery Hitch- sophisticated stain glass art 
Michael Humphries- oil paintings



June 2nd - July 7th, 2012

Artists' Reception
June 2nd 7:00 - 10:00 PM


829 Foothill Blvd
La Canada, Ca 91011
818.790.7671