Monday, November 5, 2012

La Quinta Light- SOLD

"La Quinta Light"
Watercolor (6" x 6")
SOLD

I should call this painting "Multi-tasking".
This piece was painted while I was chatting on the phone.
With Kelley, its never a straight forward little chat...we are always all over the place.
Sharing photos, sharing websites, sharing art work, so we are constantly opening emails,
looking at web sites....like I said, we are all over the place.
If I say so myself, it is quite something that I was able to do this painting!

Oh...big announcement!! 
Now offering SMALL GROUP WATERCOLOR PAINTING CLASSES.
Starting in January (monthly sessions)
Tuesday morning classes are already full....
but, Saturday morning has one space left!


Let me know if you are interested (Email me)
 even if your desired session is full...I may be adding additional sessions in the future.