Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bass Lake 2

"Bass Lake 2"
watercolor (8" x 6")

One of my favorite places to go to decompress and recalibrate myself is to my parents house.
Not really because they are my parents (well that does help... love ya Mom and Dad!),
but because they live in the small town of Oakhurst, Ca.
 Oakhurst is just 15 miles outside of Yosemite and a short 15-20 minute drive to Bass Lake.
And all the gorgeous greenry, rivers, and wildlife in between!
My parent's house is nestled under oak and pine tress on the edge of the Fresno River....
idyllic to say the least.
On our last trip up there we visited Bass Lake...
today's paintings are drawn from those moments.


"Bass Lake 1"
watercolor (6" x 6")

 These "Bass Lake" paintings are available...special pricing for the two, email me if you are interested.